Online First »
The FDA approved the first rapid blood test capable of detecting 5 Candida species that cause bloodstream infections, often leading to sepsis.
Online Exclusive »
According to a report released by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), consumers will have more choices as they shop health coverage during the next open enrollment period on the health insurance marketplace for 2015 coverage. HHS said there will be a net 25% increase in the number of issuers offering marketplace coverage in 2015, with a total of 77 new issuers.
Cover Story; American Diabetes Association 74th Scientific Sessions »
San Francisco—As the lyrics to Bob Dylan’s “The Times They Are a-Changin” played, Marjorie Cypress, PhD, C-ANP, CDE, American Diabetes Association President, Heath Care & Education, took the stage to deliver her keynote address. She urged more activism by healthcare professionals in the fight against diabetes.
- Improving Men’s Health, Quality of Life, and Cost Outcomes: Evolving Treatment Strategies for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Building Better COPD Management Programs: Incorporating HEDIS Measures and Clinical Data
- Assessing the Cost/Benefit of Oral MS Therapies on Patient Health and Resource Utilization
- Incorporating HEDIS Measures and Newer Therapies to Improve COPD Treatment Adherence and Outcomes
- Translating Guidelines and Evidence on Newer Anticoagulants to Improved Clinical and Cost Outcomes in AF-Related Stroke
- Opportunities to Reduce the Clinical and Economic Burden of Hyponatremia: Clinical and Pharmacoeconomic Guidance for Managed Care