Online First »
(Reuters) - Pfizer Inc failed to convince the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to remove a black box warning on its controversial quit-smoking drug Chantix, with an advisory panel to the agency voting against the removal on Thursday.
Online Exclusive »
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) announced the availability of a new initiative for accountable care organizations (ACOs) participating in the Medicare Shared Savings Program. The new ACO Investment Model is designed to bring these efforts to better coordinate care to rural and underserved areas by providing up to $114 million in upfront investments to up to 75 ACOs across the country.
Cover Story; American Diabetes Association 74th Scientific Sessions »
San Francisco—As the lyrics to Bob Dylan’s “The Times They Are a-Changin” played, Marjorie Cypress, PhD, C-ANP, CDE, American Diabetes Association President, Heath Care & Education, took the stage to deliver her keynote address. She urged more activism by healthcare professionals in the fight against diabetes.
- Improving Men’s Health, Quality of Life, and Cost Outcomes: Evolving Treatment Strategies for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Building Better COPD Management Programs: Incorporating HEDIS Measures and Clinical Data
- Assessing the Cost/Benefit of Oral MS Therapies on Patient Health and Resource Utilization
- Incorporating HEDIS Measures and Newer Therapies to Improve COPD Treatment Adherence and Outcomes
- Translating Guidelines and Evidence on Newer Anticoagulants to Improved Clinical and Cost Outcomes in AF-Related Stroke
- Opportunities to Reduce the Clinical and Economic Burden of Hyponatremia: Clinical and Pharmacoeconomic Guidance for Managed Care