Online First »
The FDA cleared a computerized cognitive test battery known as DANA, a phone- or tablet-based application for the Android or iOS operating system that can be used as part of the overall clinical assessment of a patient suspected of having cognitive or psychological problems.
Online Exclusive »
(Reuters) - The United States will issue strict new guidelines telling American health workers to cover their skin and hair when dealing with Ebola patients, a top health official said on Sunday, while some of the dozens of people being watched for possible exposure to the virus are expected to be cleared.
In Texas, a lab worker who spent much of a Caribbean holiday cruise in isolation tested negative for the deadly virus and left the Carnival Magic liner with other passengers after it docked at Galveston early on Sunday morning.
Cover Story; American Diabetes Association 74th Scientific Sessions »
San Francisco—As the lyrics to Bob Dylan’s “The Times They Are a-Changin” played, Marjorie Cypress, PhD, C-ANP, CDE, American Diabetes Association President, Heath Care & Education, took the stage to deliver her keynote address. She urged more activism by healthcare professionals in the fight against diabetes.
- Improving Men’s Health, Quality of Life, and Cost Outcomes: Evolving Treatment Strategies for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Building Better COPD Management Programs: Incorporating HEDIS Measures and Clinical Data
- Assessing the Cost/Benefit of Oral MS Therapies on Patient Health and Resource Utilization
- Incorporating HEDIS Measures and Newer Therapies to Improve COPD Treatment Adherence and Outcomes
- Translating Guidelines and Evidence on Newer Anticoagulants to Improved Clinical and Cost Outcomes in AF-Related Stroke
- Opportunities to Reduce the Clinical and Economic Burden of Hyponatremia: Clinical and Pharmacoeconomic Guidance for Managed Care